Sunday, November 4, 2007

Paty and Jeremy at Causey Resevoir

Paty surprised me with a new camera for my birthday but couldn't wait until my actual birthday on the 29th of November to give it to me. We took it up the canyon with a newly purchased tripod, set the timer and ran to our poses. We were very pleasantly surprised with how good they actually turned out. I was able to dink around with some of the settings to see the different results. Enjoy!!!











5 comments:

Weston & Jennie said...

They look good you two! I love Causey. I use to go up there alot when I lived in Ogden. I'm glad that you started a blog. Is this going to be a personal one as well or just your photography? We have one if you want to check it out (westonandjennie.blogspot.com) and I think that Lindsey said she just started one as well. It really is a fun way to keep up on what everyone is doing.

~*Paty*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*Paty*~ said...

Love you

~*Paty*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Just testing